At Flanagan Building and Maintenance Services we have a broad and deep experience, gained from a wide variety of projects in commercial and office buildings. They range from the development of multi-million pound commercial schemes from conception to delivery, to the renovation and fit-out of existing properties.
From the initial concept design and pre-construction stage to final design and construction, we are proactively engaged with our clients. We enable our clients to move seamlessly from conception, through planning, design, programming, stakeholder management and contract formation (legal terms and conditions management).
Our redevelopment work has been the recipient of a number of awards, including a Gold International award for Built Environment and Architectural Heritage Award (2011), a LABC (Local Authority Building Control) National Award for Partnering with a Local Authority (also 2011). Jack Jones House in Liverpool was winner of the Best Commercial Scheme in the Your Move Property Awards (2011).
- Our focus, as with all of our work, is on delivering quality outcomes, safely. To achieve this, our client service processes include:
- Working with the client and the client’s property agent to secure land deals
- Working alongside the client and client’s property agent, architects, planning consultants and other key third parties – including utilities companies and other stakeholders – to gain both outline and full planning permission.
- A collaborative approach, coupled with early stakeholder engagement. We’ve found this to be critical to the successful execution and delivery of projects and framework outcomes.
- Detailed and highly effective programme planning