Whilst Flanagan’s Building and Maintenance Services has grown substantially over the last 20 years, our values remain that of a family business that cares about the people and communities in which we operate. Our endeavours aim to help improve the quality of life for all.
Sometimes people need their homes to be adapted to meet their changing needs and life circumstances. Whether this be through an unfortunate life changing event, leading to changing life needs, or is simply down to the ageing process, we’re here to help adapt your home. We’ll help you remain in your own space, surrounded by your own treasured things and memories for as long as possible, with a quality of life that you deserve.
We have a wealth of experience delivering specialist high quality property adaptations, ranging from domestic houses to residential care homes and healthcare facilities.
Specialist adaptations for improved quality of life include:
- wet room level access showers
- external ramps
- specialist bathroom and WC suites
- lift installations
We are currently working in partnership with Liverpool John Moores University on an EU-funded project developing a modular system that will revolutionise our approach to property adaptations:
- The iDAPOD range of modular adaptations solutions will benefit you with:
- ‘Plug ‘n Play’ construction approach which simplifies both installation and de-installation processes
- Home adaptations completed in less than half the time of a traditional build adaptation
- Your choice of finishes and layout for window and door type and placement, internal finishes and décor to compliment your existing home
- A quality of finish second to none
- Affordable, value for money solutions with the potential for either finance funding or even a rental scheme
You can rely on iDAPOD to create a beautiful functional space for your changing life needs